Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF

There really isn't much else to add to the work done this week. I pretty much extracted the information from my websites and tried to put more depth into my notes. I created a system with what I felt was sufficient information, a decent amount of information and an inadequate amount of information regarding my notes. All that is left now for me to do is add whatever information to my outline. I still need to find a book source and conduct the interviews that I plan on making and that information will be included as well. After receiving the Literature Review paper today, I feel as though I'm on schedule now and feel more stable about where I am on my project than I did on Monday. I'll be working over the weekend to make sure I'm completely caught up with everything that way there is no reason for me to have to backtrack on any component of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment