Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some Progress...

Hello everyone. Today I made some progress with my Literature Review. I had to add detail to my outline and thanks to me not reading the directions, I forgot to put my points into complete sentences. As a result, now I am getting real familiar with my notes and outline and pretty soon I will be ready to get moving with my paper. With this in mind, I do plan to do alot of work during the weekend. Also, I e-mailed my mentor and told her some of the specifics of my project that I was having trouble on. If I want to get this show on the road, I'm going to need to get moving and quickly. There is going to be alot of e-mails being sent from me really soon to secure my plan will be a success. I can definitely say that progress is being made. The one aspect of my project that I haven't secured, besides my action plan, is my interview. The college interns at my internship haven't been selected yet at the Study Abroad office so I'm still waiting on that. However, as soon as I get word of their arrival, I'm going to make an appointment to get their insight. This is where I am for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment