Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting the Research

In class today, I was busy with finishing up my notes. I found a new method to see what Foundation Questions still needed work and what questions had a substantial amount of information. Most of my attention was set on my last Foundation Question which really had no information on it at all. If I were to rewind back to my last trimester of Grad Project and find out why that question was unanswered, it was probably because I couldn't get any information but planned to extend the research over the break. Well we all know that my plans were altered when it was difficult for me to even sit at a computer. So now I'm hurrying along scrounging up all the information that I need and it seems to be coming altogether. Once the notes are done, I'll have to review my outline and add all of the information that I was missing to make sure that when I write my Literature Review, it will be a detailed paper.

In conjunction with finishing my notes, I plan on going to the library sometime this week so I can get a book source included in my information. I looked on the online catalog but I still have no idea what book I'm going to need. Even more unfortunate, I don't even know what library I'm going to go to. All in all, things are starting to come together and I should be caught up shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Saw a book on the clpgh.org website (Carnegie Library): Study away : the independent guide to college abroad.

    Check it out.

    ReplyDelete