Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update..

I haven't blogged in a while but have been making some progress. Today I finished my peer editing today with Eric F. and will be editing the many mistakes that we found in paper. There weren't as many as I thought there were but Eric said that it was a good paper so it can't be that bad. I've started to work on the homepage of me site which is coming along well. I've got an idea of what I want to for how I want to set up the rest of my pages. Overall, everything seems to going at a good pace. My action plan is done so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I just have to get the pictures that I'm going to use for my presentation and save them as my documentation of the project. I still haven't gotten any responses about whether or not the interns at my internship have been selected yet but I think I'll just change who I want to interview considering I might be waiting for a long time and time is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment