Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For Tuesday

Hello all....After consuming about an hour transferring everything to my H Drive, I worked on my paper and incorporated some of my interview into it so I could get my teacher edit. After giving my paper to Mr. Hamilton, I then went on to work on my Presentation. It took me a while to figure out what layout and design I wanted to use but afters some deep pondering, I centered down on an idea. I realized while doing the project, a lot my pictures will need to be from students studying abroad. So...I made a note to e-mail the interns who I interviewed so they can send me their pictures from their experience and that way, I'll be able to explain every picture in my presentation.

Oh look...Mr. Hamilton just handed me my paper back....yay

No comments:

Post a Comment