Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life After Presenting

Yesterday I had presented my project and let the class know what I was doing. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be and everything seemed to go well. I thought a lot of other projects were really good too like Desiree's project (I hope I spelled that right), Danielle's project, and DeVaughn's project. Speaking of him, since DeVaughn's project was on police brutality, I told him that my dad is a detective and he could probably get an interview with him and probably even get to see the office he is in. I remember yesterday that I had asked him if he considered interviewing a cop for his project to get their perspective on his topic but I haven't even thought about my dad. (ha ha) Anyway, I e-mailed him my dad's e-mail and hopefully they can get things started. Back on my project, I am still struggling with the few foundation questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to. I am planning on starting some interviews next week and I am not sure how many I plan to do. I might have to interview students the week after next because Pitt is going on Spring Break next week and no one will really be there for that whole week. So that leaves me with the staff and I'll probably ask my mentor if she recommends that I speak to anyone as well. For now, this is where I am at and I probably won't tackle my other challenges until I can devote enough time to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment