Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still Tugging Along

Today was mainly a continuation of yesterday's job. I finally reached my annotations and will probably be able to finish the assignment by tomorrow. I was ecstatic that students are returning my surveys. The numbers are really starting to increase which I know my mentors will be thrilled about. I'm curious to know how the categories will turn out after all of my research is completed. Also, I talked to Allison Peters about her project and how closely ours are related yesterday. I mentioned her to my mentors and told them a little bit about her project and they already want to meet her! I plan to talk to her and get a better understanding of what she is doing so maybe in some way we could do some work together that would be mutually beneficial. The project is really going underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment