Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Back to Business

It is been some time since a post has went up. My apologies. Right now, I am working on my interview questions. I haven't really decided on who I was going to interview but I am almost positive that I am going to interview some one at my intern. It will either be my mentor or the senior advisor at the office because many of my questions need to be answered by someone who has a to, for lack of a better word, deal with students often. I'm also starting to build some interview questions for a student who has already studied abroad and get some information from the students perspective as well. I will probably ask one of the college interns that work in the office to have that interview with me.

I'm almost done with the questions so I will soon be working on my notes. Those will be a little more difficult because many of my questions are not getting a lot of answers from the Internet. I will probably have to start going to the library for more resources so I can get my notes turned in on time. It is definitely time to start getting back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment